I’m super tired today, no idea why but I think it’s just been one of those weeks. I realised I was a bit tired yesterday morning while getting the Jam-eater ready for her day at nursery. Flo had an exceedingly unsettled nights sleep and was waking up practically every hour wanting Emma, the only problem was Emma was working a night shift and she had to make do with me, which only added to the tears. Nothing makes you feel like second best than a child wanting her Mammy in the middle of the night.
Anyway, morning arrived and I presented the day’s clothes to Flo (which was met by further tears, we suspect she is coming down with something) and I began to put them on her. I was trying my best to get her vest on and got one arm on properly before really struggling with the second, queue further tears from the Jam-eater. When I gave up I realised I had spent a good minute getting Flo to put on a pair of Emma’s knickers instead of a vest, schoolboy error.
As a result of said tiredness I am getting the Jam-Eater to do the leg work this week by interviewing her so you can get to know her a little better, although I suspect if you’ve been continually reading this blog you should know her quite well by now.
So here are 21 questions from the Jam-Eater.
- What is something mammy always says to you? “Your Pony looks beautiful Florence”
- What makes you happy? “When I have a Juice”
- What makes you sad? “The Door Hurt me!
- What makes you laugh? “Opening the curtains”
- How old are you? “Three”
- How old is Mommy? “16, Are you 16 Mammy?” (Mammy Agrees she would she’s 35)
- How old is Daddy? “17”
- What is your favourite thing to do? “Play with my toys especially Ariel” (She farted loudly at this point and giggles to herself)
- Who is your best friend? “Mammy!!!”
- What do you want to do when you grow up? “Play with my toys”
- What are you really good at? “Brushing my Unicorns hair”
- What are you not very good at? “Opening the door”
- What did you do today? “We played with Doc (McStuffins) and sang in the car” (So there was £20 wasted on a Halloween walk she forgot all about which we spent 2 hours doing today)
- What is your favourite food? “Strawberries, Blueberries and Cherries”
- What is your favourite song? “Jack and Jill and Twinkle Twinkle”
- What would you like for Christmas this year? “A dolly, a Christmas dolly please”
- What is your favourite animal? “A sheep because it Baaa’s so much”
- What is love? “Putting on my slippers” (She farts again)
- What does daddy do for work? “Gets his gym clothes on”
- Where do you live? “The Yellow house”
- Where is your favourite place to go? “At holidays because there is a trampoline”
With this question she pushes out one final fart before heading back to her toys. By the way, I would actually really recommend ‘interviewing’ a Toddler, it is surprisingly good fun!